Monday 14 September 2015

HERE YOU ARE....Beginning of a theory

     
              I stopped waiting and started writing....; following the words, " If you can like it then you can write it". Really it gives me an immense pleasure. Like an unbounded thinker,free I am to express myself. No one can stop me...

                Although my waiting period is never going to be finished. But I think it is the best substitute for it. The best moments of my life also. Going to give a new theory for that. A single theory for all the situations of the life same as that by Prof. Stephen Hawking, one of the venerable personalities for me.

              Theories never end. Every logic is interrelated with one another. Like this Universe which has no beginning or end, we are the persons having the endless thoughts.  Let us dive into these ethereal things. Let us try to bring out the best from ourselves.
               
         

No comments:

Post a Comment