Sunday 13 September 2015

LIFE IS ELEGANT

                                       

        Sometimes I may be wrong but not all the times. As you said "You are very late regarding your aim......". 

        Yaa, I accept that I am very late, I must have decided all these things earlier but what to do now?? There is no way to bring back the past again, so I will have to survive here only. Yup, I have also heard that " It's never too late to begin for a new aim". So I am just following it. 

          Actually, you know what... I am following my heart. I don't want to die with the pain that I never tried for the thing I wanted to achieve. Although it's my luck whether I get it or not. Atleast I must have the satisfaction that " Yes, I tried atleast once for achieving it". 

            People will keep on saying what they say normally... It neither  mattered for me nor would it. Let them say.

           A person must be satisfied within himself. There are thousands of people to criticize you at each and every step. It depends on us what we want to accept or reject.         

          So I keep on relishing my life, no matter what happens. Just listen to your heart and do whatever your soul wishes... It's the secret of happy life for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment